Thursday, May 05, 2005

Welcome to my world

Hi everyone


This fine day I thot I wud start writing a blog. The fact that I hv nothing much to do today is also helping my cause. With a seat in one of the most prestigious B Schools in Asia, IIM Ahmedabad, in my kitty , I can afford to take a break. For last 10 months I hv been working as a software enggr (that may sound geek) but resigned a couple of days back. Now I am on a month notice period and having nothing short of paid vacations in the office. Just coming to office, checking mails and chatting with friends on yahoo msngr and phone is fun. I am leading a pretty chilled, relaxed kinda life rite now. So I decided I wud try to have a little space on the cyber space as well.

ok.this is the start of a momentous new phase in my life as a blogger.

amit

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time Pass ke liye sahi Wellaapanti search ki hai. well at least u will be used to writing...

Lets hear something exithing from u...

-Amit Garg.

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
i was wandering around ,caught a thread in pagalguy.com and finally landed into ur blog.It was nice reading ur lastday experience in office.
i am planning to take CAT this year,and i too want to post an article in my blog..abt my last day in office after getting a seat in iim*.
now, how did u manage time workin..in my case iam not able to spend enough time for prep.

I am getting on an average 90-92%ile in mock cat's.do u think i can make it for cat 2006.what was ur strategy in last 3-4 months.verbal and DI are my weak areas.

waiting for ur reply
hariprasad_4u@yahoo.co.in
http://euphoria4ever.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home