Tuesday, October 18, 2005

wht one's mom can teach one

was just going thru an article which said tht how a person behaves depends upon the learnings imbibed, implicitly or explicitly, during his childhood. n the parents hv a major say in shaping the future behavior. looking frm indian context i think its a person's mother whose role is really important during that phase of the life.

was thinking of how a mom can shape a number of attributes of a person.....
i think a number of u wud also be relate to incidents mentioned.......

This is how my mom taught things to me...


My Mom taught me To APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning!"

My Mom taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that stain will come out of the carpet."

My Mom taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"

My Mom taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."

My Mom taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I've told you once, I've toldyou a million times - Don't exaggerate!!!"

My Mom taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll *give* you somethingto cry about!"

My Mom taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world,and I can take you out."

My Mom taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"

My Mom taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you *look* at the dirt on the back of your neck!"

My Mom taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunatechildren in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"

My Mom taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is finished."

My Mom taught me about WEATHER.
"It looks like a tornado sweptthrough your room!"


amit

15 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful information amit

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger THE DEVIL said...

hee..hee!! Good one! I guess she even taught us the "chain of commands"... "You listen to me. END OF CHAIN"

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger dots said...

that was really really witty.. i ws rolling in my seat!
great sarcasm!

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kya re lakho , IIM A dude and pasting stuff from the net as your own.chee chee.bhagwan sab dekh raha hain.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Rajat said...

that was humorous. very witty.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger R said...

hehehe..funny!!!!

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Aj said...

hmm lakhu
aiyo ree
abey iim profs ko bolne ka ki ek subject "the learnings from a mothers language" karke subject padane ka

will sure help in the much touted mba-glib-talk :P

Cheers
Aj

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Canary said...

In response to all that from my mom, I just tell her that my idea of cleaning my room is sweeping it with a glance..
Just dropped by, cool blog ! :)

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger freakzoid said...

sahi hai .. yaar my mom din teach me to code .. ab bas IT enabled mom's ki kammi reh gayi..

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post...liked it very much

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger amit said...

@ aastha : is ur blog a pvt one.....or is it just tht i cant view it...

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Shreyansh said...

Funny post .

Should give some real credit to Moms in the end.There are other ways they teach us a lot.

But,why do I feel it is some kinda fwd message.

If it is not it is going to be from now. ;)

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

really nice one....

dats humurous one.....

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one....
brought the true pic of a mother....humurous one....

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont tell me u dont know it...its myfullname@yahoo.com.

send a test mail..i will reply back as i am online...

u know who i am :) did not want to post it there as everybody can see the conversation :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home