Friday, August 10, 2007

Song which is rocking everyone and everywhere these days

This is the famous Pakistani singer Annie performing Mahiya. Please wait fr a while while the video gets loaded. n i wud certainly promise tht the video is really worth the wait..lyrics are below


Lyrics:
I wish you could see, the way i see you

You shine just like a star mahiya
Cos your my only pyaar mahiya

Why don't you tell me mahi

How do you wish to see the loyalty in me

Mahiya you** set my soul on fire
I felt just like a rose mahiya

When I was in your arms mahiya

I can't imagine life without you AIB

I'm your lady, i'll go wherever you take me

Mahiya you** set my soul on fire
I felt just like a rose mahiya

When I was in your arms mahiya

I don't care where we go or what we do
I'll take your pain Cos I love you

I guess most of u already know how to download videos from youtube. But for those of u (like me) who are simply bowled away by the charm, innocence and beauty of the lady singer and dont know how to download this video, use video
downloader plugin from the mozilla site. In layman terms, install firefox ( another browser similar but better than Internet Explorer). u can install it from the button on right hand side of this blog as shown in the adjacent figure
or go to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/ and download it from the website

Then download the video downloader plugin in firefox from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2390

Once the necessary setup has been done, then open the song in firefox on youtube (http://youtube.com/watch?v=A_HTP3i594o) and click the icon on the status barand just save the file on ur local drive. Using this mechanism, u can download any video from youtube on ur local drive. In fact after this plug in, I have become more and more addicted to youtube. It has become so easy to download videos from youtube now

Chalo guys...enjoy the song and happy youtubing :-)

4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool info regarding the plug in. thanks.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Cuckoo said...

Yes, it's amazing. She is like Asian Shakira. I think she was invited to annual function of IIT, Mumbai.

Are you sure these are the full lyrics ? She sings a few lines in Hindi as well.

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger amit said...

@anon: welcome dude...wud hv preferred if u left ur name behind

@cuckoo: yeah, a lot of my frnds also referred her as a desi Shakira...n surely these r not the complete lyrics...Hindi portion is missing

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe tharaki sudhar jaa....waise bhi campus me tune bahut hilaya hai isake naam se

 

Post a Comment

<< Home